
Helping my group out with some exercises.

Assisting with some stretching routines

I started a little water fight with a couple hundred campers, and yeah I kinda lost when they ganged up on me

Mocking the camp director Phil at the camp skit

Making fun of one of the campers known as Captain Brandon. Pretty funny kid, he won the flex off contest at the pool party wearing a pink
speedo with Phil's picture on the butt
Uli and I after the Mountain Challenge

Top of the mountain

The view to the West

Access trail to the Pacific Crest Trail

The camp counselors after a tempo up Yellow Jacket road. The
mosquito's are relentless in this area. Stopping 2
mins for a picture could mean suffering 50 itchy bites. We used so much mosquito
repellent over the week that I still can smell it in my clothes

Start of the Yellow Jacket run

One of my childhood best friends and I fighting for the win at the pool party "Chicken Fighting" contest!
No comments:
Post a Comment