Thursday, October 2, 2014

Team Spenco to appear at the Estes Park Trail Running Conference


Spenco has been around since 1967 and they have lasted this long for MANY reasons. They make quality healthcare products for the feet whether its the Total Support Insoles or the footwear that are among the most biomechanically researched in the footcare industry.
 
Next week the Estes Trail Running Conference kicks off and I will be there to take part in a few panel discussions as well as showing off some of Spenco's top insoles! I'm a huge fan of insoles if you know me. When someone has a foot issue or a nagging issue its quite simple to notice that maybe their shoes are old and they need a new pair. However, money does not grow on trees. Over the years I have tested a few techniques as to how to save money and avoid buying a new pair of shoes every month when you are running/walking high mileage. I've gone from adding goops to the outsoles to renew the cushion to stitching parts of the upper back together. These tricks never worked in terms of keeping the body feeling fresh. One day I tried a Spenco Total Support Insole in a shoe that had over 560 miles on them. Instantly, after running with the new Spenco insole my shoe felt like it did months ago..brand new and bouncy! Since then I have been a firm believer in insole use, not only to give new life to your shoes, but also to avoid nagging injuries that come along with shoe breakdown.

Spenco also specializes in foot care products that simply help you "feel better" and also prevent blisters and cuts! So far my "Go-To" products have been the 2nd skin line. When it comes to long days in the mountains or a long workout, no doubt that Spenco Blister Kits work MAGIC and save your feet from blisters and cuts over the long haul.

See ya in Estes Park October 10th-11th!!!


No comments: