Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Introducing my NEW Partnerships for 2014

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Recently a few things have made their way on to the Internet about my latest decision. I haven't had a coach since college when Dick Weiss coached me to a solid Senior season in the steeplechase.

I recently joined the American Distance Project and now instill faith in the coaching of Scott Simmons. Trusted coach and plenty of accomplishments under his belt so needless to say I'm very happy to start this relationship. Since working with him I have won 2 National Titles so I feel something is going right.

I typically don't spread all my tips as to how I have been successful but below I will share a few more reason as to why 2013 was huge and why 2014 looks to be just as exciting!

  • My next 2014 announcement is my new partnership with Cathey Chiropractic in Colorado Springs. Dr. Cathey has had years of experience fixing numerous ailments we athletes come across like:
 
Neck Pain * Lower Back Pain * Herniated Disk * Headaches * Sciatica
Arm / Leg Pain * Numbness * Back Pain * Shoulder Pain * Pinched Nerve
 
Dr. Cathey will be helping me with preventative measures to assure my body stays in tact!
 
  • Also helping keep my body in tact will be Action Potential Physical Therapy. Multiple skilled and experienced staff members combine to create a perfect place to visit when you have muscle imbalances or nagging muscular injuries.
  • Also, I announced late in 2013 that I will be partnering with Joes Body Shop Deep Tissue Massage Therapy. Perfect combination to pair up with Joes Body Shop and Cathey Chiropractic as literally 1 minute of walking time separates the two offices. Joes Body Shop has been part of my team aiding me in staying away from injury and keeping healthy muscle fibers and will continue to assist me in 2014.
NOW, what you have been waiting for. My 2014 video announcing my new partners!
 
 
 
Espera espera para 2014!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: