I have run, I have won, I have eaten the German cuisine, now its time to head to Slovakia for final preparations for the World Mountain Running Championships in Poland!
First, I was challenged by a local to attempt the record up Hoch Staufen mountain, I accepted. Bright and early then off to Bratislava. The journey continues...
Para mis amigos que hablan espanol:
He corrido, he ganado, he comido comida de Alemana. Ahora, es el momento para ir al Slovakia para entrenar antes de Campeonato del Mundo de las Montañas! Primero uno mas corrido a Hoch Staufen por record!
~Another newsworthy announcement. One of my favorite trainers of ALL TIME the SCOTT T2C EVO won the Fit, Feel, Ride Award from the prestigious Competitor Magazine. A huge honor to be part of this company, even bigger honor to have a pair of these to train in~
Peace, Adios, Ciao, Slovakia here I come...
First, I was challenged by a local to attempt the record up Hoch Staufen mountain, I accepted. Bright and early then off to Bratislava. The journey continues...
Para mis amigos que hablan espanol:
He corrido, he ganado, he comido comida de Alemana. Ahora, es el momento para ir al Slovakia para entrenar antes de Campeonato del Mundo de las Montañas! Primero uno mas corrido a Hoch Staufen por record!



No comments:
Post a Comment