Check out the recent Press Conference pre USA National Mountain Running Championships which will be the qualifier for the World Mountain Running Team. I look to make my 13th National Team and my 6th consecutive USA World Mountain Running Team. This Press Conference features a few newcomers to the sport of Mountain Running as well as veteran Tommy M., and recent (2011) team member Michele S. Team USA admin/coaches/facilitators/race directors Rich B. and Paul K. throw some questions out at us along with Monica S. representing the American Trail Running Association. I was asked of my predictions on who makes the team for Worlds. I didn't release that info. Should I?
My SCOTT Kinabalu's will be laced and ready to take on an impressive field of runners with strengths ranging from sub 4 minute milers to sub 2:14 marathoners. I think protecting the feet on the technical trail sections will be important in terms of effort and longevity throughout the race. I will also utilize the MIO Alpha watch to monitor my heart rate to ensure my body does not break down too early in the extreme heat and humidity predicted for race day.
No comments:
Post a Comment