Its been a while. I have been out training hard getting ready for another exciting summer of racing and also another tour of Europe for mountain running season. I've taken in another hobby as of the last few weeks. As you know I love food and I love spicy food especially. I decided to learn how to grow jalapeno peppers and so far my plant is holding up nicely! Look for pictures of that to come soon. Speaking of plants, as you can see above I found a 4 leaf clover. For years I thought they didn't exist and randomly I looked for one and found it in about 1 minute. Next thing you know I win a nice chunk of change at the casino. Guess 4 leaf clovers do bring a little luck after all.
I just started my coaching position with the Dupont Track team aka King Cobra Track Club! You can follow/add us on twitter: Twitter.com/kingcobratrack
Excited to work with the huge group of kids and really make the sport fun and challenging for them!
This sign post below should go up in every park in the world. I can't tell you how many times I have seen people allow their dogs to crap right in the middle of the trail and not even pick it up, its a shame.
(Below) Don't forget to pick up a copy of the May articles of Northwest Runner Magazine and Running Times! Special thanks to the authors of the articles Brian M. and Martin R.
Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment