Wanted to share the Good news on my Charity Project. I will be raising funds in my attempt to make USA Teams and pursuing athletic goals!! Over 50% of the $$$ won at races will be put towards a Childhood Cancer Charity that serves and aids families touched by Childhood Cancer and Blood Disorders in the Southern Colorado area.
I will be using a Donation page that allows supporters to not only shop for clothes, shoes, gifts etc. but also every time they shop on my page they will help raise funds with me!!!
Checkout my donation page and start SHOPPING: https://athletebiz.flipgive.com/f/96666
✅ Every dollar over the amount I'm trying to raise will be donated to Candlelighters Of Southern Colorado
✅ 50% of prize money won from November to May will be donated to the Charity
✅ Shop while also helping a good cause!
If you want to checkout the Candlelighters of Southern Colorado website it can be found here: http://www.candlelighterssoco.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment