Friday, January 22, 2016

Whats new...HAPPY 2016!!!

Welcome back, seems if you are reading this then you were blessed with another year. 2016 plans are coming to life as I'm working on my race schedule featuring new venues for racing and training. For now, I'm preparing for the Olympic Trials and with 3 weeks to go, I know I'm ready to run a solid marathon! The year opened up with some great news in terms of endorsements. I will now be fueling with top end products by Fuel 100 Electro-bites. My feet will now be living the good life as I float in the new Merrell footwear! Lastly, I can abandon the bad habit of not training with proper hydration equipment. Typically I would race with bottles that were not quality, leaked fluids throughout the race, race packs that didn't feel comfortable etc. Thanks to Ultimate Direction I will be primed and ready to properly hydrate and carry fuel/liquids during training runs and races of all distances and terrains.


Cheers to starting off 2016 strong and finishing even stronger!






Picture Me Rollin!!!
A little fun with the American Distance Project!!! Of course I had to use some Kool & the Gang tunes, especially this song in particular. Sometimes you gotta 'Get Down on It' when its time to grind. The 70s and 80s were the best era for music, I miss those days#OlympicTrialsMarathon #Hardworkpaysoff #Team #ThereisnoIinTeam #Marathontraining
Posted by Journey of Joseph Gray "Joegeezi" on Tuesday, January 19, 2016


For link to my athlete page on Facebook checkout the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/journeyofjoegeezi/videos/vb.1501479160147898/1513313972297750/?type=2&theater

No comments: