Monday, June 30, 2014
Champion Mountain Runner Joseph Gray Signs Sponsorship Deal with Spenco
Hello friends and fans! Great news to share with you today. This deal has been in the works for quite some time but finally I can announce it. I have signed with the leader in orthotic support and medical foot care known as Spenco! Checkout the below links for the official announcement:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/spenco/josephgray/prweb11982392.htm
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwgeeks/article/Champion-Mountain-Runner-Joseph-Gray-Signs-Sponsorship-Deal-with-Spenco-20140630#.U7GVqO9OXyQ
Why did I sign with Spenco?
I'm a huge believer that if you take care of your feet between workouts and races that you will only optimize your performance when its time to compete. Taking care of your feet with healthy footwear is essential in recovering from workouts and races. The better your feet feel during hard phases of training the better you will perform
What are my favorite Spenco Products?
My new favorite Spenco product has been the 2nd Skin Blister Kit. This kit provides pads and dressing that help prevent blisters and calluses. They also cushion hotspots on hands and feet, which make it perfect for the outdoor lifestyle! I have been using them in between races to help prevent blisters in order to maximize performance when race day comes!
When did I first use Spenco Products?
Many years ago I came across a pair of Spenco sandals, which like all Spenco footwear features orthotic grade arch supports and comfortable forefoot cushioning. I had been running tons of mileage that week and my feet were hurting. My friend had an extra pair of Spenco sandals and let me use them the remainder of our high altitude training camp. Little did I realize at the time that Spenco was a leader in medical foot care products. After some years of using 2nd Skin Blister kits and a few pairs of sandals I sought out Spenco to aid me as I attempt to increase my number of National Teams, National Championships, World Titles, Course records, and major victories Internationally!
Follow the journey on twitter:
@SpencoMedical: https://twitter.com/SpencoMedical
@joegeezi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment