Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SCOTT T2C Evo....The REAL DEAL

You are probably saying to yourself, "What kinda title is The Real Deal"? Well I put my sponsor SCOTT to the test. The recently designed SCOTT T2C Evo with the new Aerofoam midsole to be exact. This midsole not only recovers fast but also weighs 25% less than traditional EVA. The Aerofoam midsole feels bouncy and helps the legs feel fresh after a few minutes running in them, almost like magic. Whenever my body is beat up from a days hard work the next run usually will be in my SCOTT T2C's.

http://www.scott-sports.com/us/en/products/2285161089007/shoe-scott-t2c-evo-green-black-85-us/


Recovery
I have always been a skeptic of shoe companies who "sell dreams" in a box. They tell you this shoe will make you run faster, it will help you jump higher, or it will recover in 24 hours. As we all have found out, most shoes don't recover in 24 hours (At least not after about 200 miles or so). We have all also found out that most shoes do not last 500 miles especially when you weigh as much as I. I have now put my T2C's through 500 miles and can honestly say, this shoe recovers in 24 hours. The shoe still feels like it did a month ago and this is where the title comes to play.....drum roll

Cost Effective
Say you are a recreational runner completing 50-60 miles per week. At that rate you would need to buy at least 2 pairs of shoes a year just to scrape by. Easily spending $180-$210 if you care about quality. Trust me, I've been there. The problem arises when you have a shoe with a midsole that does not recover efficiently. You pound mile after mile week after week in these shoes and boom, you get injured or something starts to nag you. Not to mention 2 pairs of shoes can be expensive when you add in the fact that they will only last 300 miles. Now, the new SCOTT T2C EVO is a "Real Deal" for the runner who wants a shoe to go the distance and feel comfortable hundreds of miles down the road. I'm economic, frugal some say, so believe me when I say choosing the T2C EVO is a cost effective choice. Why spend double the money on shoes when you can cut the price in half and double the workload in your new investment? If you rate the recovery of the top performance shoes on the market and weigh in on their cost you will find that the T2C has the most 'bang for your buck"!

No comments: