Its OFFICIAL I have added a few new sponsors for 2011 and hopefully beyond.
First, I would like to announce Mushroom Science. This company has a long history of providing customers with medicinal mushrooms since 1994 giving them the longest streak of any other company in North America! More importantly, Mushroom Science is the only company on the market to offer guaranteed potency hot water extracts. Whats this mean? Well in short, all clinical research regarding the benefits of mushrooms for medicinal/immune support were done by extracting mushrooms using the Hot Water extraction method, which is known to be the one true way of extracting nutrients from mushrooms. On top of this, Mushroom Science labels potency and percentages of active compounds in their products, which if you check out your local supplement store you will notice is a rare occurrence. If you care about your health and the quality of products you will appreciate this process. My favorite products and reviews of the supplements I have been using will follow. I plan to provide analysis of their efficacy as well as an in-depth comparison to other products popular in the sports world.
Second, I'm now representing a watch company from British Columbia, Canada known as Mio. One claim to fame is that Mio created the world's first ECG accurate strapless heart rate monitor. Mio also focuses on GPS technology with their current watch the Quest and a few others to follow in the near future. They also offer customers an online community where you can link up with other people around the world on the 3,500 Calorie club. This club is free online provided by Mio and offers free expert training advice as well as a community forum. I will be writing reviews soon on the strapless heart rate monitor as well as the Quest GPS watch!
Lastly, I want to introduce Dark Horse Screen Printing and Embroidery. If you are in the Greater Seattle area and have custom made gear, you more than likely have come across some of Dark Horse Screen Printings' work. The best place in the Greater Seattle area for Screen Printing and custom designs hands down! Some of my new printed gear will be popping up in pictures soon on my website!
No comments:
Post a Comment