Monday, February 15, 2010

Indoor 2010

So far I have been in the middle of my training phase preparing for some bigger goals in the coming months. First off, I wanted to congratulate a friend of mine who just made the World XC team Ben B. out of Eugene and also my former teammate Ryan V. training over in Europe, Congrats guys whoop some butt in Poland! This weekend I was stuck running in the Open Meet at the University of Washington invite. I wanted to run in the meet the day before, but having a job sometimes gets in the way. I made the most out of the race and used the 3k as a tune up for some upcoming races. Below are the race and interview videos. I was only a few seconds off my PR for an indoor 3k and I ran the entire race alone from start to finish. Looking to maybe get in another 3k sometime soon to see what I can do!

Race Video:

http://runnerspace.com/eprofile.php?do=videos&year=2010&pg=1&event_id=11&video_id=20839&folder_id=1522&offset=4#video

Post-race Interview:

http://runnerspace.com/eprofile.php?do=videos&event_id=11&folder_id=1526

No comments: